Thursday 24 January 2013

If You Conceive While On Your Period, Will You Get A Boy Or A Girl?

I heard from someone who said: "my husband and I have decided that we want to conceive this year. However, right now, he lives a couple of hours away from me during the week. His job site is in another city and it doesn't make sense for him to drive four hours every day. He is looking for another job, but for now, we only see one another on weekends. Well, last weekend, I was on my menstrual period. But we did not want to waste the opportunity to become pregnant. If we conceived when I was on my period, would I have a better chance of getting a boy or a girl? I'd like a boy but I'm not that picky. I would be happy with either gender." I will try to address these concerns below.

backdrop rentals theatre backdrop rentals bleachers rental

No comments:

Post a Comment