Sunday 2 September 2012

Carrie Reichert: Prince Harry Naked Party Girl, Speaks Out!


Carrie Reichert, a 32-year-old British-born San Diego resident, is the first to speak out about the night Prince Harry got wasted and naked in Vegas.

Reichert partied in the Wynn's VIP Las Vegas hotel suite on the night of the infamous Prince Harry naked billiards game, she revealed to the Mirror.

"It wasn't romantic, just fun," Carrie Reichert is quoted as saying. "He was so wasted, the alcohol affected him. I was there for 15 to 20 minutes."

Prince Harry Hair

She was chosen with nine other young women to join the party before the third in line to the throne, 27, personally picked her to be alone with him.

"We kissed, he was naked at the time, and pretty open," she is reported as saying.

"I was born in England and I'm pretty familiar with the royal family, but I didn't know the guys he was with ... I was the only one who knew who he was. Everybody else was like, 'Who's that?' And I'm like, 'Oh my God, that's Prince Harry.'"

She says that earlier, a member of the prince's entourage approached her to see if she'd like to join the penthouse party. "I'm not going to pass an opportunity to party with Prince Harry," she recalls as her response to the "random" invitation.

There was no security check at the already-raging party.

"Harry was already undressed. It was just crazy. He looked actually delirious. There was a pool table and he was playing air guitar with pool sticks," she said. "He was screaming, 'Somebody get me a glove! I'm going to do a Michael Jackson impression!'"

The nude Prince Harry was "random naked hugs" and being "really friendly."

As for the woman seen clutching and being clutched by Harry in the photos, she "was kind of shy and very timid," according to Carrie Reichert.

Naked Prince HarryPrince Harry Naked

"I didn't catch her name as we were all drinking, but she was very slender, really cute and pretty, kind of shy and she also seemed really drunk."

The scene "was not like an orgy going on, it was just sexy naked. It was like almost a game. He was trying to get everybody to get naked."

"That was the whole point of him being naked."

Of her own interaction with Prince Harry, Reichert said, "We kissed for 15 to 20 minutes. … We kissed again and he said, 'That was great.'"

"He told me I was beautiful and gorgeous, which was sweet ... then we kind of nonchalantly returned to the party and kept drinking."

Ouch. Cressida Bonas is not going to enjoy reading this account one bit.

Follow this link for some photos of Carrie, then tell us: Prince Harry ...

telogy equipment rental rent computer projectors audio visual companies

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and I love it.

    ipad 2 bag

    ReplyDelete