Wednesday 9 May 2012

John Travolta Accuser: I Can Prove It!


The man suing John Travolta for sexual battery is responding to the actor's denials, saying he can in fact prove the salacious behavior took place.

Marty Singer, Travolta's lawyer, says the lawsuit from the anonymous masseur is totally unfounded, as John wasn't even in town at the time.

Despite his claim that Travolta was not in L.A. January 16, and that the suit is “complete fiction and fabrication,” John Doe tells a different story.

“I have proof to support the truth that I’m telling,” he said.

Travolta

Much like his name, he won't reveal specific details ... yet.

Singer's claim that John Doe would “regret” filing the lawsuit incensed the masseur, who says, "It is not for Mr. Singer to deny me my right.”

“I represent the 99 percent of the population, the working class, and I was put in an inappropriate situation that I didn’t put myself in." 

John Doe said he has no intention of backing down.

He said he thinks his case is strong: “I passed a lie detector test for the National Enquirer, and I’m telling the truth about what happened.”

John Doe adds that his experience with Travolta “started out polite and charming, but then when things didn’t go his way things digressed.”

John Doe says he was paid $200 to give Travolta a massage after the star saw an online ad for his services, then picked him up in his car.

According to the lawsuit documents, the massage began in a bungalow at The Beverly Hilton Hotel and "Travolta appeared to be semi-erect."

The lawsuit goes on to claim Travolta "touched Plaintiff's scrotum, and this time the Plaintiff told Travolta to please not touch him again."

The lawsuit states that the actor promised not to, but "Travolta quickly tried to rub the head of Plaintiff's penis as he tried to pull away."

He is seeking $2 million in damages, and is apparently undeterred by threats of a malicious prosecution countersuit from the actor's camp.

“I’m ready for my day in court,” he tells Radar Online.

[Photo: Fame/Flynet]

tens labour trade show props audio visual companies uk

No comments:

Post a Comment