Friday 29 June 2012

Heidi Montag Tells In Touch: "Lipo Gave Me Cellulite!"

Heidi-Montag-Surgery-Regrets.jpg
After she famously underwent 10 procedures in one day, Heidi Montag could have gone on to be the poster girl for plastic surgery. But today, the former Hills star tells In Touch she regrets every nip and tuck.

?Getting lipo is my biggest regret,? Heidi tells the new issue of In Touch, on newsstands now. And though she had perfectly smooth legs prior to the surgeries, Heidi was horrified when photos surfaced depicting what appeared to be cellulite on her thighs just a few months after the body-contouring procedure. ?I can?t believe I did this to myself,? she laments.

While Heidi, 25, has worked hard to lessen the dimpling with a strict diet and exercise regimen, she?s no longer the confident beach babe she once was. ?I?m so insecure about my legs,? she tells In Touch. ?I rarely wear shorts.?

Heidi also strongly discourages anyone from going down the same road. ?Try to lose weight and eat healthily,? she advises. ?It?s less painful, cheaper and more beneficial.?

rigging rentals tens labour machine staging production

No comments:

Post a Comment